April 30, 2009

Meet Team DSK



DSK OG, [D]ong-nghi [S]tephanie [K]hoa, Original Gangsta since sportin' those shawts at the age of 4.


The brains behind the scenes, Heidi girl, Daschund, has the meanest growl around.


J.Yo aka Jennifer aka Beeyoutiful7, DSK's Brand Rep, and knows how to keep me in check.




Minh T. Tran, Esquire, DSK's Lawyer + Support System
A Great Sense of Humor = The Core Values of Our Relationship
I love you hunnie! I can't wait to see you Monday!!!



Alex aka Mr. Threaded Eyebrows, except not in this pic
"Easy on the Eyes" Photographed + Posted only for increased blog sales + traffic




Mike, simply 6'4 + very strong, everyone needs a smart, tough guy on their side.
Dependable Friend to the end!


Fuzkittie, gorgeous Japanese cosmetic obsessed first Model of DSK Jewelry
Loves a good laugh, and has some nice legs (thanks for all the comments with reasons why exceptions should be made for Fuz, in any type of lines.)

Holly Ann-AeRee, DSK's beautiful model, talented photographer, and wicked awesome friend


These are the few wonderful people in my life who have helped me become DSK.
It's just pure luck everyone is freaking cute, especially Heidi, my accountant.

=P

Gnite Blog World!

*ALL ORDERS ARE WELCOME AND WILL BE PLACED ON A WAITING LIST*
*FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE*

So let me serve you up! hahaha

22 comments:

  1. What a cute blog post! Made me laugh. Love the 4 year old pic.Is your hand on your hip or are you holding those shorts up? Hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww, so cute! Really brightened up my evening. =)

    & Heidi is SO CUTE!!! I love daschunds. :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! You were too cute then Steph! Still are! LOL!! Heidi's holdin on to that fat wad of cash!

    You're surrounded by great peeps that's for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really joyful post! ;)
    You are a hilarious chick, Steph! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. this post was super cute I loved it!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL!!!! I saw my photo and I was like.. why the heck am I in this post?! Ohhh that's right, I am the first model of DSK!!! Woot!!! Hehehe. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. another great post from our dsk director! lahveeeeet!! <333

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh I love this post! Haha loove it. It's great to formally meet your DSK team. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  9. LMAO I LAUGH I LAUGH! ohhhh i min's brows are the bomb! LOL i love heidi to she seems like the most responsible, & awesome bannk accountant ever!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. LMAO!!!!

    ..So this is what you were working on last nigh!!!! ..I thought you were being creative with your jewerly LOL.

    You were TOOO creative with Minh's pictures. (STILL LMAO!!!!!!!)

    It's WONDERFUL to be in your team!!!DSK puts a smile on ALL of our faces AND makes GREAT jewelry!!!!!

    You should come up with DSK Team necklace LOL!!!

    LOVE YOU!!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha! i love your posts! always so entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
  12. aww i'm not on here? hahahaha totally joking :) i love each and every part of your team! they're all super awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. so im tryin to find ur DSK jewerlers.. wheres the links of those pretty stuff? i wanna see! i think i want some!!!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  14. awwwwww i <3 you. like...big time.

    : D

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this post!! Its like a whole management team!!

    guess what steph?? Its just me and me and ME at Worship. I need to recruit!LMAO!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ahahahaha your first picture is so cute!♥
    Only 4 years old and already a BOSS!xD

    ReplyDelete
  17. You got such a great team going on!!
    Keep at it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. girrrrrl your picture is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awww your hair is adorable! Almost the same style at age 4! hahahha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!