May 24, 2016

8th Day Spa Bling Nails!

Photo by @thaomiller from her Instagram!
My hair bestie Cindy @hellocindeee convinced me to get my nails done after I got my hair done. I was able to get my nails done afterwards by the talented Thao at 8th Day Spa in Federal Way, Washington. And I'm so glad I did! I gave her full creative freedom and I absolutely love what she came up with. :) Thanks Thao! And Thanks Cindy! I love that I found my #hairbestie and a new friend. :)
I've always wanted blinged out nails! 
I call them my Blac Chyna nails, haha! ;)

Find me on Snapchat for daily my shenanigans:  DSK Steph 
I can't believe it's been 5 months since I last blogged. I've been busy because I am now the owner of a frozen yogurt, bubble shop! :) Lots have changed since I've last blogged, that's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!