May 29, 2015

"I Sea You Wear OPI"

Hi everyone! I can't believe it's been 4 weeks since my last blog post. Where has the time gone?!
I picked up my DSLR camera last week and thought I would use my macro lens to capture my freshly painted nails over the Memorial Weekend. ^_^ I'm wearing OPI's new shade called, "I Sea You Wear OPI." It's part of the new OPI Brights Collection for Summer! I'm still wearing it as I type this out this long overdue blog post. The staying power is great with the use of my favorite base coat.

It's a BEAUTIFUL blue metallic polish with shimmer that will bring a smile to your face. :-)
I love everything about this bottle of polish. OPI always nails it! ;) The formula was great which made it so easy to apply!
OPI's Description: Look who's loving waves of shimmering metallic blue.

I hope you have a wonderful Friday and an even more amazing weekend!
Talk to you soon! -Steph

p.s. I made a Youtube video slide show of this polish. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!