December 21, 2012

Obsessed with Ombre!



I really got obsessed with ombre dresses after seeing Kim Zolciak wear the prettiest Young, Fabulous & Broke Sunset Boardwalk Dress ($282, but completely sold out) on her show Don't Be Tardy for the Wedding.
The maxi dress look so cute on Kim! I love her curves. : )
There's also something too depressing and dull about the models for Young, Fabulous & Broke. Maybe it's because they're supposed to look broke. lol

It would look so cute if it was indigo too!
Young, Fabulous & Broke 'Chloe' Ombre Cape Top 
Nordstrom $124
I'm waiting for this top to go on sale. I like it!
Young, Fabulous & Broke 'Sassy' Faux Wrap Maxi Dress
Nordstrom, on sale $145.20 from $242
Young, Fabulous & Broke Yosemite Ombre Dress in Burgundy
RevolveClothing $210
 One A Ombre Shimmer Sweater 
Nordstrom, on sale $29.49 from $59.00
I bought this sweater the week before Thanksgiving on sale for $34!
I'll see if I can get a price adjustment. 
I really like my sweater. : ) Minh's Mom gave me a compliment on my new sweater too. Double : )

Topshop Ombre Faux Fur Vest
Nordstrom $130
Hard Tail Girly Hoodie
Nordstrom, $98

If you follow me on Pinterest you know I'm obsessed with pinning ombre cakes and dresses! ^_^
Search "ombre dress" & "ombre cake" in Pinterest, and you will have hours of eye candy fun!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!