February 10, 2013

OPI Germany Collection: German-icure By OPI, Every Month Is Oktoberfest

The Germany Collection by OPI delivered two of the most rich and beautiful nail polishes.
German-icure by OPI is one of the two that I absolutely adore.
It's a vampy, metallic deep red with the perfect amount of shimmer!

It's gives off the most gorgeous shine with Seche Vite top coat. :)
I don't think you can dream of a more perfect dark red shimmery nail polish.

GERMAN-ICURE BY OPI
The Germany Collection had a few of the best Fall/Winter shades. The second amazing shade that I love from the collection is called Every Month Is Oktoberfest.

Every Month Is Oktoberfest is a beautiful vivid eggplant purple with red and gold shimmers. It's very similar to German-icure By OPI in the shimmer department.
This eggplant shade brings back one of my first makeup memories! One of the first beauty products I ever tried was an eggplant colored eye shadow. I read in Seventeen magazine that eggplant was the "it" color of that time and I searched through my mom's eyeshadow collection for the perfect eggplant shadow. :) I used it as an eyeliner. I really should be more adventurous with my eye makeup this year. :) I'm making it my written goal as of right now.
Every Month is Oktoberfest
I don't know which shade I love more because they're both such perfect Fall/Winter polishes.
Do you have a favorite polish or two from the OPI Germany Collection?

Happy Lunar New Year to those who celebrate! I hope you have a very prosperous year. ;)

6 comments:

  1. ohhhh such a sexy sexy burgundy wine color!! so sassy it's so perfect for v-day love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so pretty xx

    1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful nail color. Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colors! I really like German-icure.

    Maggie
    lovestylehappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!