April 17, 2013

Bleu Vintage

  Bleu Vintage offers a wide variety of both vintage and retro handbags, shoes, and accessories.
Bleu Box is their monthly jewelry and accessories subscription box.
www.bleuvintage.com
 Members also receive 10% off everything in store during the duration of their subscription.
 The Bleu Box Silver is $24.99 a month for $50 worth of accessories. 
The first month subscription is $19.99
 I received a pair a necklace, bracelet, pair of earrings, and an infinity scarf.
 These gold dove earrings are statement earrings! They're really big and shiny. They remind me of the doves ornaments from Home Alone 2! (*Good childhood memories of watching the same movie over and over. :)*)
 The gold arrow bracelet had pave rhinestones. It's really pretty! I've been wanting an arrow piece of jewelry.
 The piece necklace is a classic dainty piece of jewelry. I love peace signs and I have a pair of crystal earrings that will perfectly match this necklace.
 The three gold pieces of jewelry on the printed infinity scarf.
 A girl can never have too many scarves. :) This scarf is very light and great for Spring in Seattle.
 Dove Earrings
 Arrow Bracelet
Peace Necklace

2 comments:

  1. Ooooo another cool sub box! I love the dove earrings the most! :) Great share again Steph!

    xo – Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com
    Find me on BlogLovin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're huge! I can't wait to wear them. I loveeee earrings!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments!