October 1, 2014

Now that it's October..

Hello Blog Family! Now that it's October, I am currently obsessed with snuggling up with my new Costco Frozen throw and watching TV after work because of all the amazing new Fall shows! I'm hooked on I Heart Nick Carter, The Mysteries of Laura, and Million Dollar Listing LA to name a few. 

Tomorrow, I'm going to get a makeover by my friend Vanity for my real estate photo for my business card. I'll be sure to take before and after photos for you. ;)
 Bambu now offers Royal Artichoke Tea! I absolutely love it. :)
My nail polish is OPI Pasion of Love from the Mariah Carey Collection, which I also own! I knew it looked familiar when I picked it out at the nail spa.
I treated myself to a manicure and pedicure at Perfect Ten Nail Spa by myself this past Saturday. Sometime it's a treat to pamper yourself. :) I feel my best when my nails and toes are pretty! I'm also not willing to put my Birkenstocks away just yet! I love them. I found mine at Nordstrom Rack for $70. :D Got my fiancé a matching pair too! Haha, they make amazing Summer evening walking sandals!
I finally found the popular Whispering Angel Rose at Total Wine in Tukwila, WA!! I've been looking at all our local Whole Foods with no luck. I can't wait to try it. I've read great things about this Rose. 
In other news, we're moving offices at work! We will have three new office locations in Everett, Seattle, and Bellevue. :) It's just crazy how many things are changing this month and next. We also narrowed down our wedding date to be in August or September. It really depends on what venues are available. :D I think we'll have Dahlia's flowers at our wedding since it seems to be a seasonal favorite. :) Can you believe things beautiful bundle was only $5 at Pike Place Market? 

I recently started selling a lot of my designer goodies on eBay and I absolutely enjoy it! I had no idea how easy it was to list items there. I recently sold a pair of Burberry rainboots, Rebecca Minkoff bag, a pair of Tory Burch flats, and a pair of Jeffrey Campbell boots! I really am happy that I'm able to get some money back for them. It's such a reward to see an item sold on eBay! I think the hardest part is taking the time to take good photos of the items to list. We recently had our annual garage sale and I sold two of my old Coach bags for $100! :) I guess you could say I'm saving up for the wedding shoes!
My 5 year anniversary of living in Seattle just passed in September. I think moving here has changed my life in so many positive ways! I'm really thankful. The dogs are doing great, they're probably enjoying my new Disney Frozen blanket more than me!
I've also been completely obsessed with shopping at Nordstrom Rack! Tomorrow (Oct 2nd) starts their 25% off clearance (Clear the Rack!) sale. :D Last week, I found two beautiful Valentino Lace Scarves at the Lynnwood, WA location.  I found this pair of Alice & Olivia Dina Pumps for $99! :)
I'm going to start cooking and preparing our meals at home again. We've been eating out way too often. I was inspired by HeyClaire's shrimp lettuce wraps and made my own version. It turned out really really good! I could eat it at least once a week. :)

Happy October 1st & a very Happy Birthday to my good friend Jennifer. :)

2 comments:

  1. you find the best things at Nordstrom rack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @eri Thanks Eri!! I recently found a bunch of DVF dresses for a really good deal!! :D Their 25% off clearance Clear The Rack sale started today!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!