April 28, 2009

ahanhiebarbie34 for DSK Jewelry

I about flipped out when I saw Hanhie do a Youtube Review on DSK!!
Haha, I was wondering why I was getting e-mails from girls asking me about Hanh's pieces. I quick check youtube, and lulz! She posted the million items she bought from me last week. Literally..she would not stop, and I love her for her love of shiny things.

I love you Hanhie! Thanks for your support Barbie ;)
lol, and no I'm not your cousin! =P wrong Stephanie Nguyen!!!

ahanhiebarbie34 for DSK Jewelry




I am so happy right now because I've been watching Hanh on youtube forever, and now we laugh about everything and anything over aim.

Watch her on her youtube channel, ahanhbarbie34!

7 comments:

  1. LOL She did HAUL on your fab pieces! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dang! she bought a lot =O wow they're all so cute x_X bling bling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's a haul. I'm so jealous, those are all such pretty pieces! Hell, everything you make is so pretty, Steph!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! I'm glad everyone's promoting DSK! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!