November 12, 2009

Web Cam Goofiness with Steph +photo trick


So how you like my new banner staring at you?
hahaha

Just some photos for fun I took this week
back in the day...I used to take webcam photos everyday in college.
HAHAHA ASK MY BESTFRIEND/ROOMMATE BONNIE

Sometimes she would take them will me, I just love to look back and see my hair grow, or the changes in my face as I get a day older ^_~
You should try, it's fun!

p.s. if you make a kissy face YOUR NOSE LOOKS SMALLER AND MORE NARROW!
This I've learned over the years

OR if you open your mouth a little, you nose gets more narrow





SEE WIDER NOSE HERE :oP
Runs on my dad's side of the fam

That's me and my dad @ my 1st birthday party (see where I get it from???)
What's coming up!

I will be posting the YSL Swatches
& talking about how freaking awesome Cargo Tonga Blush is!


18 comments:

  1. Hehe so cute pix =) You have super gorgeous eyes :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaw I love that picture of you when you were little! Great banner, btw! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha you should have a training session on taking webcam photos - the best angles, poses, movements, etc!! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear stephanie,
    thanks for updating a lot. it keeps me occupied during class. ^_^
    <3 jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Steph, your so cute, love the web cam pics. Your new banner is great I meant to comment about that before.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You face didn't change much at all...(of course, in a good way.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Steph, you do not need to do any tricks to do anything to your face...your face is so gorgeous and you have an adorable nose! You are too cute for words and I CANNOT wait on the post about Minh and his bronzer!!!! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello gorgeous. How are you? Can I get your number :wink wink: lol. I want to see your outfit =[

    Yeah, we love your banner and how you're starring right at us. haha. You know why? Cuz you got gorgeous eyes and thankfully, there's another Asian that doesn't have monolids so proof stereotype people WRONG! mwahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The banner is great haha. Gorgeous lashes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Girl, those are GAWGEOUS pictures! Loving the colored contacts and animal print scarf..rawr! *does the paw thing* ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooo yay your hair's growing out! i need to get mine trimmed so it'll grow faster :<

    ReplyDelete
  12. YAY for asian noses ^^

    What lenses are you using?

    ReplyDelete
  13. ohh I heart your new layout! kawaii! and I love your pics you have such a doll face<3<3<3 :3

    ReplyDelete
  14. you look so cute here Steph!
    even cuter when are you were little :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. this post is tooo cute! loveeeee your new bannner!

    ReplyDelete
  16. YES MORE STEPH CAM WHORING!! I've missed it so!! I really did! ;) Love you! LOL at the expression tricks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!