March 27, 2011

Deborah Lippmann "Super Model"

Deborah Lippmann "Super Model" is described as a modern sheerish red-orange sheer nail polish. This is the definition of a "jelly" nail polish. Each coat applies easily and evenly. The polish is very transparent and jelly-like (think jello!).

Deborah Lippmann "Super Model" & Sephora "Only Gold for Me"

"Super Model" by Deborah Lippmann is definitely a true red-orange nail polish.
I'm not a big fan of this color (it's just not for my skintone), but I love the "jelly" formula of this polish. Applying this polish was really effortless! It dries very fast too. : )

This polish retails for $16, but I snagged in at Gilt for a discount.





Overall, this is one of the best nail polishes I've ever used.
I would love to find a different color with this same formula. : )

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

Minh and I spent our weekend hiding from the Seattle rain, hiking in the mud, and enjoying self-serve frozen yogurt at Menchies in Queen Anne. ^_^

9 comments:

  1. I love jelly formulas! Glad you got it on a deal since you're not a fan of the color...I think it looks great though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big fan of jellies and this colour is pretty :) Too bad you weren't crazy about it! Hope you find a different colour with the same formula.. I'd be interested in it as well!

    Love the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quality of the nail polish looks absolutely amazing. Seriously, your nails look like they can model and be in like some kind of nail ad in a magazine! lol. In the pics, the red-orange color seems to look nice with your skin tone in my opinion. :) I'm so curious about this jelly formula.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to try the new jelly polishes by OPI now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have pretty nails!! very pretty photos too~

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think the color looks fine on you! i love a big splash of color on my nails. i can't wait to get my nails done again. i currently have calgel on them and they are growing out so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  7. steph your nails look amazing!! i've never used this jelly formula before but after seeing it on you i seriously want to.. your nails look so professional!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did the right thing to return them - the stitching etc seem too dodgy ><

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!