July 29, 2011

OPI My Address is 'Hollywood'

OPI My Address is 'Hollywood' is a mauvy pink coral with hints of pink shimmers. The pink shimmer is what really makes this shade special.
It's definitely a more mature color of nail polish. I would describe it as a nail polish you would wear to meet your bf's parents for the first time. lol It's the definition of a toned down pinky coral great for Autumn. It's a "grown up" pink polish. :)

This polish is one of the twelve Fall 2011 OPI Touring America Collection polishes.
I will try my best to share each one with you before Fall arrives. :)
My Address is 'Hollywood'

OPI Touring America Collection Fall 2011

One of the polishes is called "A Taupe the Space Needle." : )
I will swatch that one next!

This collection was sent for me to share with you from OPI.
Thank you OPI!

8 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty pink! I totally agree that it's a sweet, meet the parents, grown-up ish color. Can't wait to see the rest of the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this pink! Definitely a perfect fall pink. Can't wait to see all the other colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect color for the summer! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I can't wait to get my hands on it this fall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey steph hope your having a great weekend! stop by my blog I gave you an award! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! This is such a lovely pink color. Gotta remind myself to pick one up the next time I go to Ulta. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!