March 6, 2012

We're Hiring

Hi everyone!

Our law firm in Downtown Seattle is looking for a part-time or full-time receptionist/legal assistant to start ASAP.
Monday-Friday, 9am-3pm (flexible).
View of Elliot Bay and Space Needle from my desk. It makes work pretty enjoyable!
This view could be yours everyday! :)

We're looking for a friendly individual with office experience.
I'm trying to help the firm find someone quickly so I wanted to post it here since I know I have some readers from the Seattle area. : )

If you're interested, please e-mail me for more details. My e-mail is (Steph) dskjewelry@gmail.com
If you're a Paralegal, feel free to submit your resume. We're a growing firm, and are always looking for amazing people!

I will be back with a new nail polish post very soon!

Thank you Seattle friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!