April 30, 2012

OPI "Your Web or Mine?"

 








"Your Web or Mine?" 
OPI The Amazing Spider-Man Collection, Summer 2012
"The perfect pink for sticky situations." I can't help but LOL at their creative description.  
I would describe this color as a frosty pink coral with hint of sophistication.  It applies evenly for a frosted nail polish. It's not my favorite from the collection because it's a safe wearable, mature color.  I like my polish to be more on the dangerous side. ;)
I do think this shade would make a great little extra Mother's Day gift for your Mom or Grandma!

2 comments:

  1. i love it!! it's def something my grandma would love. will def keep it in mind ;D

    can't believe mother's day is coming up already, holy crap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shiny! I envy your hair, wish mine is like that.

    gray hair treatment

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!