December 11, 2012

Food Blog: Healthy Surprise!


 Healthy Surprise!
Healthy snacks delivered monthly.
New snacks every month. No commitment. 110% guarantee.

Healthy Surprise sends you a box every month filled with the highest quality snacks that you are 110% guaranteed to love.


 I received their Starter Box valued at $33/month.
16-20 servings
1-3 people
$6.99 shipping
The Healthy Box and Large Box have FREE shipping!
I would describe this box as Whole Foods' snack aisles in a box.



 I work in an office environment a few days a week and I think this type of box would be awesome to have in a snack room! If every employer offered free snacks and treats for their employees, I'm sure it would make everyone much happier. :)
The Healthy Surprise box is a great monthly subscription for healthy, vegan, gluten-free snacks.
After trying out a few different food boxes I've learned about a few new brands. I notice them more when I go grocery shopping!
 Everyone loves Lara Bars!
 I haven't had a chance to try everything in this box yet because there are so many items!
 The box is convertible, the top rips off so you can have a little nice display snack box.
The Cheesy Almonds were really unique and delicious. I'm going to be repurchasing those. : ) I love these snack box options because I've been able to try so many new foods! My significant other absolutely loves them too!
 

The healthy way to snack!

10 comments:

  1. THIS LOOKS SO AWESOME!! IT IS DEFINITELY UP MY ALLEY TOO (HEALTHY SNACKS!!) I DEFINITELY MIGHT CHECK IT OUT!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The name is perfect for the box too! :)Let me know if you give it a try! I don't think you would be disappointed. There are enough snacks to last weeks!

      Delete
  2. Wow Steph!! This all looks so good and healthy!! I'm glad you're sharing these boxes with us. :) :)

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I love trying out new foods so these type of boxes are awesome. It never gets boring!

      Delete
  4. very nice post dear :)

    join giveaways on my blog :)
    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/2012/11/giveaway-v.html
    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/2012/12/giveaway-vi_9388.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I like your post on the Senza Box!

      Delete
  5. What an awesome way to discover new treats that are healthy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!