February 7, 2013

Food Blog: Boxtera!

Boxtera, smart snacking delivered to your door monthly!
Yes please to fancy snacks!
 The very earthly themed Boxtera box. :) You can never have too many reusable and recyclable boxes.
 Green is good!
 Let's take a look inside our delicious new food box!
My jaw dropped a little bit after I saw all the amazing snacks they fit in the box!
You can't help but feel that your healthy snacks are high end. I can't get over how beautiful the packaging is on all these incredible new to me snacks.
 The Simply Bar Lemon Coconut Protein Bar --yum!!
Raw Crunch: handmade, uncooked, unprocessed energy bar with organic dark chocolate!!
No Artificial Nothin'
 The Perfect Snaque Seasoned Sprouted Lentils Cinnamon Sugar
Cinnamon Sugar defines the Valentine's month to me. :)
Surf Sweets Fruity Hearts, Watermelon & Cherry (Organic!)
 They even gift you a free box on your birthday month if you sign up for a 12 month subscription.
Note: Sign up before the 5th of each month and receive that current month's box. ^_^ They ship around the 25th of each month.
 I have these before! 
SeaSnax 100% All Natural Premium Roasted Seaweed Snacks. 
Seaweed snacks are one of my favorite treats. If you haven't tried them yet, you treat yourself to some!
 BeeAlive Energy Serj, A Natural Energy Shot
This was one of the more unique treats in my Boxtera box. I can't wait until 3pm rolls around. I'll give it a try and update you here. :)
 I've tried this before too!
Peter Rabbit Organics Mango, Banana, and Orange 100% Pure Fruit Snack
 Artisana Raw Superfood Blue Algae Nut Butter Organic
You know I love having peanut or almond butter packets in my bag. They're life savers when you're on the go and super hungry.
 One of my favorite treats from the February box!
Organic Dark Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans. My significant other loves coffee and he approves!
 Alive & Radiant Foods presents Kale Krunch! I love baking my own kale chips. It's so nice to be able to have this on hand to snack on without the hassle of DIY.
 World Peas Sichuan Chili, hot and spicy green pea snack!
I grew up eating a version of these pea snacks. However, these are much much healthier than the ones you buy at the Asian grocery store. lol
 Good Life Granola, original blend! Great for adding crunch to that greek yogurt! Don't forget to drizzle on some honey too. ;) Yum!!
  They got me at Black Truffle + White Cheddar 479 Popcorn! lol 
The bag is so pretty, the hoarder in me wants to keep it forever. 
I've never seen these before until today, they're very different from the other snacks! The SkinnyBits are 100% Spirulina
Benefits include weight loss, stops hunger, stops fatigue, improves skin & hair (bonus!), lowers blood pressure. Best time to take a tab is before meals to reduce appetite or aid weight loss, or anytime hungry! They're little green, circular tablets. I've always been curious about the health benefits of Spirulina. I guess now would be the perfect time to continue my research. :)


In summary, nothing says love like healthy snacking. ;)
 Boxtera is one of the best subscription food boxes on the market! I'm so happy with all the amazing foods I received in my box. There is a reason why Boxtera has well over 37,000 fans on Facebook, and over 50,000 Twitter followers! Thank you for tweeting me back @Boxtera! :)
 100% awesomeness.
You can gift Boxtera as well and they will include a personal handwritten card in the box.
These are beyond GREAT gifts for loved ones in college! Other comparable food subscription boxes are Healthy Surprise & Sprig, which I have both tried and reviewed. :)
For example, my sister loves me extra because I send her good food. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!