March 25, 2013

Sock Panda

Sock Panda can be described as an awesome sock subscription for both men and women. :)
They want to send you awesome socks with fun designs to your mailbox every month!


The packaging is really fun with print. I just knew they would have cool packaging from the name of the company.
My Sock Panda package contained two pairs of socks one from each of their two categories, bold & cool.

My birthday is coming up in April and I remember I would always asks for fun socks growing up.
You can never have too many cool socks in your sock collection. ;)

These are definitely the bold pair!
The bold category includes fun and wild designs that really stand out.
Hooray!
They include a nice note for their new subscribers signed with the world's most awesome handwriting.
Join the club and Sock Panda will surprise you with fun socks every month, hand-selected for quality and awesomeness!!
A subscription costs $11 per pair per month, including free shipping

Remember these aren't your average socks, they're statement socks!
I don't remember the last time I wore knee high socks! I'm sure they'll do an excellent job keeping me warm during our cooler than normal Seattle Spring we're having this year.

These are pretty cool so I'm going to take a wild guess and call these the cool pair.
The cool socks include designs that get noticed, but nothing too crazy.
These quirky robot knee high socks are really soft and fun.
These were my favorite of the two pairs. The colors are so fun and vibrant and it reminds me of my childhood coloring with crayons. Have you ever colored black crayon over bright colored crayons and scraped it off? It looks super cool and this pair of socks brought back that memory for me.

Happy Socks, Combed Cotton
Designed in Sweden (cool!!)
Produced in Turkey.
I needed this fun splash of color in my life for Spring!

If you're on the quest for some awesome socks, Sock Panda has the sock treasures you're searching for. :) I have a guy friend who is completely obsessed with wild, colorful, and crazy socks! He has to wear a suit everyday for work, and he told me the only way he can express his style is through his tie, socks, and shoe laces. I can't wait to tell him about Sock Panda! They also offer a gift option if you want to gift a subscription to your friends. : ) 

Sock Panda Giveaway!
Prize: One Month Free Subscription to Sock Panda
The winner is Annie N!
 
Leave me a comment and let me know if you're into the cool socks or the bold socks! 

Keep up with Sock Panda on Twitter & Facebook!

17 comments:

  1. You always find the coolest subscriptions Steph! How cute are the socks! And I love the name.. Sock Panda. hehehe.. :) I want to see you rock those robot socks!!

    xo – Sheila
    Win $50 Paypal Cash!
    Find me on BlogLovin!


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh I didn't even realize there was a giveaway too!! I like cool socks. :)

      Delete
  2. I definitely like the BOLD socks! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! A fellow sock lover. I was being teased this week because I mentioned my love for socks.

    <3 Rubiiee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh my yay for socks!
    Just commented and am following you on bloglovin and GFC =)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love 'crazy' socks. They're so much fun! I especially love the reaction I get from people when I take off my shoes and they see my funky socks. It's pretty funny, haha. :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm definitely liking the bold socks! :D

      Delete
  6. I like the cool socks. Those robots are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the cool socks, those robots are too cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!