September 24, 2013

Lost on Lombard #OPI

Lost on Lombard!
 Lost on Lombard is from the OPI San Francisco Collection, Fall/Winter 2013!
 It's THE definition of what I think is oxblood red. It's a perfect dark creme red for the cooler seasons.
 I used two full coats, the formula is awesome too!

 I picked up this decorative fox from Target last year for $9 bucks! I have the squirrel too that is in the neighboring windowsill. :)
 My new hobby will be to get familiar with interior design. I think I will experiment with painting a wall in the house...or maybe just look at pictures in House Beautiful magazine. lol If we do decide to paint a wall, I'm thinking a nice shade of grey. :)

 I highly recommend Lost on Lombard and First Date at the Golden Gate from the SF Collection if you're looking for a red polish for the fashion season.
Thank you for stopping by!!

4 comments:

  1. That's a pretty red! Love the cute fox! I just got back from Ikea and tried to pick up a few things to make my house feel more homey, failed miserably lol. I came home with a black flower outline wire thing that stands up on its own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh love this! especially since i use to live in sf!! this is such a pretty color.. especially great for fall i think i'll need to pick this up tehehe :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. This color is beautiful! I like your little fox~

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colour is lovely!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!