October 17, 2013

OPI Take Ten Set, Lincoln Park After Dark!


 Take Ten is one of two  new release holiday sets from OPI. The set retails for $24.95 and includes 10 of popular OPI shades.
 I love the quality quilted packaging! It feels really nice in person. I think it's a wonderful idea that the set comes in two separate packages. You can easily gift one box or both! :) *Stocking stuffer!!*

 Take Ten is a wonderful set full of OPI favorites. It's a great way to try new colors without committing the the full size bottle. ;)
 Prouette My Whistle, Apline Snow, Bubble Bath, Tickle My France-Y, You Don't Know Jacques!
 Cajun Shrimp, Big Apple Red, German-icure By OPI, Malaga Wine, Lincoln Park After Dark
 OPI Launches Take Ten and Top This! Two New Gift Sets for Holiday 2013

OPI announces two new gift sets for holiday – Take Ten, featuring ten bestselling mini nail lacquers, and Top This!, featuring three top coats for flawless finishes. Take Ten includes a spectrum of hues, ranging from soft sheers to creamy reds to rich burgundies. Each nail lacquer also comes with OPI’s signature ProWide™ Brush – now in mini size for the first time. Top This! contains Top Coat, Matte Top Coat, and Snowflakes in the Air – an exclusive multi-colored sparkle shade available only in this kit.
“These two sets are ideal stocking stuffers for all lacquer lovers,” says Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI Executive VP & Artistic Director. “Take Ten offers the gift of variety, with ten iconic shades. With the three top coats in Top This!, you can create a multitude of looks to add the perfect finishing touch to your manicure.  Top Coat provides a high-gloss, protective shine, while Matte Top Coat gives lacquer a velvety finish. Snowflakes in the Air is a new glitter top coat that’s only sold in this trio. This silver glitter with rainbow shimmer can be worn alone or over any OPI hue. Choose your favorite or try mixing it up by using all three.”
 Take Ten includes the following lacquers in mini size: Pirouette My Whistle, Alpine Snow, Bubble Bath, Tickle My France-y, You Don’t Know Jacques!, Cajun Shrimp, Big Apple Red, German-icure by OPI, Malaga Wine and Lincoln Park After Dark.
Take Ten and Top This! will be available October 2013. Take Ten retails for $24.95, and Top This! retails for $27.00. 

Top This!
 Top This! includes OPI Top Coat, Matte Top Coat, and Snowflakes in the Air glitter polish.
 Three Top Coats...Hundreds of Looks!
I can't wait to try the whole matte polish with glossy tip manicure with these finishing polishes.
 Lincoln Park After Dark was part of the Take Ten kit, but I knew I had it in my collection!
 Let's Paint the Town!
 I picked up this set from Ulta and never used it until now! It includes two of the shades from the Take Ten set. :) You Don't  Know Jacques! on the left, and Lincoln Park After Dark on the right.
 It came with a free set of glitzy toe separators too!
 You can find a lot of great OPI sets at your local Ulta. They always have great deals and you can use Ulta coupons on your purchases too!
 I have owned Lincoln Park After Dark, but this is the very first time I'm wearing it on my nails. I'm obsessed with it! It was voted 2011 best dark nail polish by InStyle.
 It's the perfect almost black nail polish. Sometimes black nail polish can look too harsh on the nails, Lincoln Park After Dark gives off a very sophisticated, chic, vampy feel. :) It a very flattering color!
This is the most appropriate nail polish for the month (or at least a week) of October! ;D

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I'm really excited about 'Pirouette My Whistle' being included in the set! I fell in love with the polish back when you had it in a blog post about the NYC Ballet collection!! It looked so lovely on your nails but it was sold out EVERY WHERE I went!! And I went to a LOT of places, haha. I remember you had "Pirouette My Whistle" over "You Callin' Me A Lyre?" and they looked so lovely but subtle! Great wedding nails too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post!!!Your blog is lovely!!!! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin' ? xxx
    Gleaming Spire // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wouldn't mind have that Top This set.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!