January 29, 2014

Nicole by OPI "Color Me Country," "Some Hearts," "Matte Top Coat"

Hello!! I changed my nail polish again. I've really been into shaping and painting my nails lately.
I find it a very relaxing activity. Plus, I take every chance we get some sun to take nail photos! It was pouring half the day today. I spent 3 hours watching the first 3 episodes of Pretty Little Liars. I've heard a lot of buzz about the show and I think it's okay. It doesn't really draw me in, it's a suspense/mystery type show with teenager girls. It's similar to mean girls without the humor. 

Anyhow, I'm still really into Being Human (US version). It's similar to True Blood but with a splash of humor. Who doesn't love a good show with vampires, werewolves, and ghosts? 

I looked through my polishes and picked the most Valentine's Day like colors to swatch. I think pink and red fit the bill! 

The formula of the new Nicole by OPI Matte Top Coat is really good! The texture feels velvety smooth like NARS makeup packaging. That's the best I can describe it. lol
 "Color Me Country" (Pink) and "Some Hearts" (Red) are two of the more Valentine's Day ready polishes from the Nicole by OPI Carrie Underwood Collection. :)
 I'm teaching myself how to better shape my almond nails or as some call it, stiletto nails. :)

I highly highly recommend this matte top coat if you're in the market for one! It's fast drying too. 
Which do you prefer better? Glossy or matte finish? I think the matte nails are pretty trendy right now. I see them all over the Laque Nail Bar Instagram photos. Check them out on IG because they post the best nail photos! My friend Anita had the chance to check them out in LA and her nails looked so good! I can't wait to get my nails done there the next time I'm there.

I also can't wait to try the half matte half glossy french manicure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!