January 28, 2014

Nicole by OPI, "Sweet Surrender"

Nicole by OPI "Sweet Surrender"
I have recently changed my nail shape. ^_~ I decided to give almond nails a try and I'm so glad I did because I absolutely love this change! It wasn't very easy for me to achieve this shape. It took some trial and error before I could get it down. I think the next time I paint my nails I will have a better idea of how to file them to be more almond.

I feel it's very feminine nail shape and makes my hands look longer and more slender. I'm wearing my favorite new off white polish from Nicole by OPI called "Sweet Surrender" one of the many fabulous additions to polish family for 2014. It's the perfect off white, creme, light beige polish for the new year. :D

I've been so busy working this month that I haven't had a chance to sit down and write a blog post. I love staying busy with but I do miss the blog world. Time flies by so quickly now! Wake up, go to work, come home, eat dinner, the week day is nearly over by the time I get any free time! lol

I'm exaggerating but it feels like that most days. Today, however I had a lunch meeting with a loan officer I'm starting to work with in real estate. We had the Mahi Mahi Tacos at The Ram Restaurant while we talked about the real estate industry. It's been really fun for me to meet and connect with new people. I've learned so much from everyone I've come across so far.

I still have lots of paperwork to catch up on but I felt like taking sometime for myself today after I got home. I cooked a pot of Vietnamese Soup Mang Cua (Crab and Asparagus Soup), and I learned how to bake banana bread from scratch thanks to Youtube. :) It's been baking now for 60 minutes and is just about ready. I'm excited because I've always wanted to make my own banana bread. And now it's done! I used my new Kitchen Aid mixer for the very first time also!

Anyhow! We started a series on Netflix called Being Human. One of the main characters Josh (werewolf) on the show is the kid from Jungle 2 Jungle all grown up! lol I knew he looked familiar.

The show is really good! I love watching through Netflix because we just go from one episode to the next.

Over the weekend, I saw Frozen ~ it was a really good Disney movie. I love the direction Disney is taking with their Princesses. Girl power! :)

I hope everyone has a wonderful evening. Thanks for reading! -Steph

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments!