July 4, 2009
DSK Honest Tag & Nu's 20 Question Tag
Happy 4th of July! I'm officially 22 and 3 months! wow..I'm getting old!
I was Honey Scrap tagged by the sweet xoladiihoneyxo aka Linda!
"Honest Scrap Tag"
You have to tell your readers ten things about you they may not know, but that are true. Then you have to tag ten people with the award. Finally, let all the people you've given the award know they've gotten it (comment their blogs or something). Don't forget to link back to the person who awarded you.
1. My dad once thought ketchup was french dressing at a Chinese/Japanese/Korean buffet and..I called him out and he got embarrassed and played it off like it was french dressing, and finished his salad, puahhahaa
2. I had a Strawberry Banana Fruit Smoothie at McDonalds today!
3. I'm a workaholic or hobbyaholic haha. I love to make jewelry, and I can't stop. There are just too many new styles to create! I get angry at myself that there's not enough hours in the day to make jewelry.
4. My little sister agrees with me on this one..chicken patties in the cafeteria at our elementary and middle school was hella good. We both have no idea why white kids complained so much when it was chicken patty day!!
5. I have really bad eczema/sensitive/dry skin patches on my scalp right now, so I can't dye my hair :( DSK, GROSS
6. I'm super lazy when it comes to reading directions when it comes to assembling furniture or anything..I'd rather wing it or let someone else do it.
7. I went through a phase of only listening to Taiwanese Pop, Wang Leehom, Jay Chou, JJ Lin...etc!!
8. I saw Transformers last night and it was KICKASS. Everyone was basically hot in that movie.
9. I love to use the AirDuster cans on anything electronic, I love how it's so cold!!
10. I bought Fuz's LV Black Epi Speedy 30 from her blog sale >.< ...she's my idol, so it's ok. Best purchase of my life!! Can't wait to get it in the mail!!
Nu Nu Doll also tagged me to the 20 Question Tag
1. Things you cannot leave the house without.
Definitely my keys....& AQUAFINA CHAPSTICK
2. Favorite Brand of Makeup
MAC, but now I'm spreading my wings and trying Makeup Forever (I love it!)
3. Favorite Flowers
Orchids & Pink Roses! (Nu Nu Doll, I love your new dress!!)
4. Favorite Clothing Store
I pretty much still dress like a college student..
Banana Republic, Armani Exchange, J. Crew, Club Monoco
(I really just buy standard clothes..you could say I'm plain!)
5. Favorite Perfume
MARC JACOB DAISY, Dior Cherie, Versace (the pink crystal bottle..lol I'm so bad!) Gucci..Envy Me2?? Those are my 4 that I rotate. I've always wanted Dolce & Gabanana Light Blue..just never got around to buying it! So weird..I love that one!
6. Heels or Flats
Definitely FLATS! I can barely walk in heels! I'm 5'4 though so ..I don't really feel the need to be taller right now. lol
7. Do you make good grades?
My undergrad GPA was 3.26, my high school GPA was 3.73, my middle school GPA was 3.9!!
I had way too much fun my freshman year in college. So you ladies who are going to college! Take the first year seriously! It's hard to bring your GPA back up if you have a poor foundation.
8. Favorite Color
Purple & Black! Although my mom told me superstition wise..I shouldn't wear black!
9. Do you drink energy drinks?
Umm..not anymore haha I used to drink tons of Red Bull Sugar Free..I dunno if any of you saw my video in the car with Minh after I had a Red Bull...yeah.. College is over, and I'm over energy drinks NO NEED!
DSK harassing her bf in Seattle..after 1 energy drink..watch at your own discretion..
Also...taped with my blackberry hence the less than fabulous quality
I've been into green tea ocha lately ^_~
10. Do you drink juice?
Cranberry...and I love mixed drinks at the BAR! hahaha
11. Do you like swimming?
I can't swim! I had a near drowning experience at the age of 5 so I never wanted to go swimming. I took swim class (b/c it was required) in the 10th grade, but I was never brave enough to swim
12. Do you eat fries with a fork?
Only at a restaurant, I hate getting my fingers dirty, eww greasy fries
13. Favorite Moisturizer
I don't have an HG one, but I tried a sample of the La Mer, and it's really good!
Does anyone have recommendations for me? I need to find "THE PERFECT MOISTURIZER"
14. Do you want to get married later on in life?
I could do without a wedding..but I guess I wouldn't mind being married. I just get scared thinking about planning a wedding..and the guests..and where I'll have it. Just a big headache!! Plus, I'm in no physical shape to wear a wedding gown!
15. Do you get mad easily?
Personal life, yes. Professional life, not really.
I get pissed off at my bf at least 5 times a week for random reason. I'm not very rational. lol
Work wise I don't get mad because I spent my whole teenage years helping my mom manage her beauty salon. I've dealt with everytime of customer imaginable!
16. Are you into ghost hunting?
Haha ..no? But I read or saw somewhere that dogs can sense ghost presense..that's why I will always have a dog!! I used to be terrified of ghost, but ever since a loved one, my Grandmother passed away..I'm not really scared. I feel like she's there to protect me.
17. Any Phobias?
I can't stand baby snakes on the trail where I skate! I'm more scared to run over them and have them all be nasty looking..or curl up in pain.. ICK
18. Do you bite your nails?
NO! It's terrible to bite your nails! Don't do it!
19. Have you ever had a near death experience?
Yeah, when I was 5. I almosted drowned in a swimming pool! My grandpa was watching both me and my cousin Peter, but he didn't noticed my floaty thing flipped over and I was trapped underwater! A nice man saved me though. I still remember today how it felt being trapped underwater. >.<
20. Do you drink coffee?
Not since college!!