January 18, 2010

My friend.

I've been really blessed to have receive the world's most awesome package from a beautiful friend of mine (she will remain a secret until the next post just to keep it suspenseful. mwuahhaa).

I can't wait to share with you the love she has shared with me!


I've never seen so many goodies packed so very neatly inside a Medium USPS Box!
I'm trying to take the most perfect pictures, but as you know it's pretty gray here, I can't get any good natural light. lol

Anyhow, I just want to let you know that my coming post will be SUPER COOL, filled with everything straight from Japan!

I leave you with photos of my Betsy hamster, who has grown so much over these past few months!

Betsy's the hamster is always here for me. I hope you all are hamster lovers!



She's a climber! She climbs all over her cage just for fun, then goes to sleep.


21 comments:

  1. Awwww she's so cute!!!! ^_^ Glad you have her to brighten up your days. :)
    She reminds me of my hamsters when I was younger, except I had 2 that were all white & one that was brown & white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER CUTE!
    Thanks for sharing Betsy with us Steph.

    Ive always wanted a little hamster, but my vietnamese parents wont allow "con chuot"/"rat" in our house.
    :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. ..Despite my efforts to convince them that rat and hamster are different!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww! steph she's a cutie! :)

    i got my prize the other day! THANK YOU so much!!! :)
    i loved your note :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's nothing like a cute, furry creature to brighten your day!! Lots of cuddles are good for your and Betsy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwww I love that her name is Betsy!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's my first time seeing a black and white hamster!! what a rare gem

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love your evil mwahaha laugh! haha
    can't wait to see your goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Betsy is wayyy too cute. Makes me want to cuddle her <33

    ReplyDelete
  11. sooo adorable i wanna chase her around LOL ;D

    ReplyDelete
  12. awww hamster!!!! cuteeee! it looks like a lil cow! lol

    i hope she gets over it soon! im scared shes gonna go into depression lol she wont even let me carry her anymore :( lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awe! Can't wait for the next post! And cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love Betsy! :) I wish I had a hammie. Can't wait to see your goodies...

    ReplyDelete
  15. aww how cute! i like ur hamster friend's coat print!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a cute hamster! I have grown to love teddy bear hamsters. XD

    ReplyDelete
  17. She is very adorable Steph! What a cute little pet to come home to :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. LMFAO @ GirlAboutTown's comment! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice new layout Steph! :)

    Sounds like a great friend! ;) Awww Betsy's so big!! Haha that pic of her staring right into the camera! She's soo posing! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!