May 19, 2010

Toodles!

(My hometown is Grand Rapids)

I'm headed back to Michigan for my sister's graduation. Yay! I can't wait. I get to be the family photographer & videographer.

: )

I'm just sitting here waiting for my friend MariZa to pick me up to head to the airport. We went super shopping yesterday on Westlake. Woo! I love buying things at H&M. I found the cutest black flats for $9.95!

: )

I may be going to New York with my little sister. I'm not sure. I have my flight booked to be back in Seattle May 30th or 31st, lol I don't know right now. It just makes sense to go to NYC from Michigan. My sister will also be staying with me this summer. I'll have a full timer to help me manage the business. lol

She wants to go to NYC because she's never been. I would like to go because I'll get to visit my aunt & cousins. Yay for family in the city!

Anyhow, I'm just babbling! I'm flying from Seattle to Dallas, then from Dallas to Michigan. Why Dallas? I just picked that connection because I've never been to Texas lol. On my way back, I will be connecting at Denver, CO (also a place I've never been!) hahaa the layovers are both 2 hrs and 20 minutes. Not too shabby. Toodles!!!

P.S. I'm dying to watch the season finale of Gossip Girl!!!

13 comments:

  1. was just catching up on reading all my blogs! come to CA!! =) you'll love it here!

    and your new place sounds awesome! drama-free too!

    hope all is well with you, steph!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip home!! NY is amazing, have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a fun and safe trip back home :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEY! lol wtheck is up with the MariZa?! lol girl! SMH! =[

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG the gossip girl season finale was crazy!!!

    I hope you have a good trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats again to Julia!! And have fun back home!! And in NYC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. w00tw00t go julia! :D hope you two have a great time -- assuming you DOO end up going to NYC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. have a fabbbb time, doll!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. steph...if you do decide to come to NYC, wanna meet up? i'll show you where all the best food is =]

    oh btw how come you and minh don't share a room?

    ReplyDelete
  10. WE ARE IN THE SAME CITY!!!!! LET'S HANG OUT THIS SUNDAY??? ARE YOU AVAILABLE? IMA PUT DSK JEWELRY IN MY CALENDARRRRRRRRR

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have put together a list of five of the best plus size Halloween costumes for women available online.




    Sell gold jewelry

    ReplyDelete
  12. How random! I just arrived at your blog a completely roundabout way, just browsing my favorites, and out of all the cities, your hometown is my current home:) Looking forward to reading, Kaitlin.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!