August 20, 2011

OPI "French Quarter For Your Thoughts"

Nail polish change!
I have another Nails of the Week to share with you. : )
OPI "French Quarter For Your Thoughts" is a true creme grey nail polish!
It's more on the blue grey side, which really brightens up the color.
One of my cousins has a new baby named Grey. : )
"French Quarter For Your Thoughts"
It's my favorite grey nail polish of the moment! I can't say I've tried too many grey nail polishes in my beauty blogging days, but I really like it!
I can't wait to try the entire Touring America Collection so I can put together one big swatch post! I've been so good at changing my polish each week. :D :D :D
I actually ran out of nail polish remover because I've been doing my nails so often. lol
I love the grey color because it's not too flashy, but it's really unique. It's just right. ;)
I painted my toes to match too.
I realized I matched Minh's shirt this morning and had to snap a picture (or two)!
OPI "French Quarter For Your Thoughts"
Touring America, Fall 2011 Collection


9 comments:

  1. You paint and file your nails so perfectly!! Another gorgeous color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tiffany! :) That's so nice of you to say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it. Greys are prettyyyyy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks awesome! I picked up this colour two weeks ago, and I'm planning on using it tomorrow :) Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Andrea I can't wait to see it on your nails! I know you will love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's gorgeous, babe!! It is the perfect grey!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this color Steph! So pretty! I love grays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! this is super pretty! i'll go buy this when i see it! :) thanks for sharing this shade!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your eye makeup! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!