March 10, 2012

OPI: "THANKS A WINDMILLION"







"Thanks A Windmillion" by OPI is the perfect sea foam green!
It's a creme polish and applies super easy and beautifully in 2 coats. It's a few shades lighter than the famous "Mermaid's Tears" from the OPI Pirates of the Carribean: On Stranger's Tide Collection. :) Check out swatches of "Mermaid's Tears" at my friend Kae's amazing nail blog, here.

Video!

OPI says, "You totally deserve this sea green!"
I think this polish is one of the most popular (must haves) from the OPI Holland Collection for Spring/Summer 2012. What do you think? :)

I say get it!

9 comments:

  1. jealous you have really nice nails!!! love the color too!

    xo kerker
    The Ugly Moments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous shade, I don't have anything just like it in my collection. I went through a period of trying to find the perfect seafoam green a while back but I was never satisfied. This might be the one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a gorgeous shade. perfect for spring. OPI always has the funniest names :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. omgosh that is so so pretty it's like the most perfect shade of mint!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty color. I am looking for a minty green for Spring/Summer:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love minty greens! This is so soft and pretty Steph!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post :) Love your blog and now following, maybe you'll have time to visit my blog and follow me back:)

    WWW.ANOBANOOO.BLOGSPOT.COM
    Kisses
    Anobano:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard of Shu Uemura eyelash curler. Thank you for your recommendation. My cheap no brand curler isn't all that great. I've been thinking of getting either a Chanel or Shu Uemura but I'm glad I read your post first. I'd hate to spend that much for a rather average curler.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!