December 21, 2012

Beauty Blog: BeautyFix by Dermstore


 My BeautyFix box arrived and it was filled with 8 different beauty products I picked out from their showroom.

Beautyfix by Dermstore
With Beautyfix, you receive up to $400 worth of products every season for just $49.99! Simply create your account and browse the products our panel of experts has chosen for the season. You will select 8 products that will be shipped directly to your door!

I don't think I picked out $400 worth of products, but I know I picked out a good amount of products to get the most out of my order based on my preference. I'm sure if you took the time to research and pick out the most expensive items, you would get the most bang for your buck.
 For $49.99 plus free shipping, you get to pick out 8 products from BeautyFix by Dermstore.

As you pick your items, they show up in the "What You're Getting" section of the website.
You get a BeautyFix makeup pouch of your choice free with your purchase.
 Nick Chavez Root Lifting Spray
A volumizing hair spray that lifts the roots and styles the hair.
Turn up the volume with Nick Chavez Horsetail Root Lifting Spray! We were amazed by the height and body this spray delivered to our otherwise flat hair. We found it easy to direct and spray for a myriad of different hair styles. Although it provides a strong hold that lasts throughout the day, we were still able to brush, tease, straighten and style our hair with ease. 

Batiste Dry Shampoo
Skip the daily hair wash and perk up your locks with this lightweight dry shampoo.
Now our limp locks don't have to weigh us down. Batiste Dry Shampoo Original instantly refreshed our strands between washes, eliminating greasy, lifeless hair. The water-free cleansing spray was quick and convenient, leaving our hair with some much-needed body and a fresh citrus scent. And, unlike other dry shampoos, there was no powdery residue. 

I just dyed my hair so I'm going to try and be good and not wash my hair everyday. Plus, day old hair always looks so much more voluminous! ^_~

Caress Whipped Souffle Body Wash - Blackberry Cream 
Wash away your day with a creamy souffle Body Wash from Caress' latest bath and body collection.
The Beautyfix Panel was pleasantly surprised when they tried the latest addition to Caress' collection of bath and body products. The unique lotion-like texture lathers gently for a decadent bathing experience, and the moisturizers leave your skin feeling clean, yet soft. It works very well as a shaving cream too, providing just enough glide and hydration without clogging your razor. Sweetly scented with hints of blackberry and vanilla, the Whipped Souffle is a luxurious treat that is affordable enough to enjoy every day. 

I'm all about Caress body wash! I think Caress make one of the best smelling US body wash. I'm not familiar with the Caress Whipped Souffle so I decided to select it and give it a try. :) I was a little bit disappointed that it was a premium sample size. The box it arrived in was so big, they could have fit a full size bottle. :P I guess it's all about trying out products first, then going to the store to purchase the full size.
 I picked out all the Vichy products I could select! One of my beauty blog readers introduced me to Vichy a few years ago when I was really suffering from eczema. Vichy products are pretty amazing and really have helped my skin the past. I do still get eczema dry spots during the winter, but my face has been spared this year! The SK-II skincare line is such a blessing to me. If you suffer from face eczema, dry patches on your eyelids, and around your nose, give SK-II Clear Lotion and serums a try! They're pricy, but it will save you a lot of pain and suffer from severe dry skin.

 This is the BeautyFix gift pouch I picked out, it came with a little BeautyFix mirror.
The All-Over Eye Shadow brush I picked out is by Raw Natural Beauty.

 I was most excited about the nailtiques set. I'm all about taking care of my nails especially in the winter months. I'll write a more in depth review after I try out the nailtiques line. :)

Company: BeautyFix by Dermstore
Price: $49.99 per box
I would think this box meets the cravings of most beauty product junkies. It's nice that you get to pick out 8 products to try out of a huge selection of products. Get your BeautyFix this month!

Where my beauty junkies at? I miss you girls!

2 comments:

  1. How fun!!! Now I am off to look at this box

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Dermstore is a great website! I think you would like it. It's like an online drugstore. I think it's on Ebates too.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments!