February 25, 2013

OPI Vant To Bite My Neck? Eurso Euro, Polka.com


Vant To Bite My Neck? 
Polka.com (glitter)
OPI Euro Centrale Collection


 
 Vant To Bite My Neck? is a dark purple creme nail polish. It reminds me of concord purple grapes.




 Eurso Euro is a dark blue creme polish. It's the perfect nail polish for a date at the aquarium in my opinion. :)

 Eurso Euro & Polka.com

 The perfect little nail polish family!

 If you are a glitter polish collector like me, Polka.com is a must have! The formula is great for a glitter polish. It applies the fuchsia, blue, and teal glitters evenly with each coat.
Polka.com reminded me of one of my favorite childhood books, The Rainbow Fish.
Who remembers that book?

11 comments:

  1. Polka.com is so pretty! My Ulta catalog definitely didn't do it justice ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. deep purple looks great!!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love that glitter polish :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Have you seen the new glitters from the Oz collection yet? They're super pretty. :)

      Delete
  4. ohhhhhhhhhhh omgosh i love this combo love love it! the sparkles are soooo pretty!! i really like that indigo blue color it's so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty nails girl!!! And wonderful high-quality photos... Great blog you have here. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the combo! so pretty :) i'm jealous of your long nail beds >_<

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!