March 27, 2013

ColorMeMonthly


ColorMeMonthly is a fun subscription service that delivers gorgeous, toxin-and-cruelty-free nail polish to your door for just $7/month.
 ColorMeMonthly (CMM) nail polishes are:
  • Non-toxic and carcinogen-free
  • Eco-Friendly
  • Never tested on animals
  • Made in the USA
March's CMM polish is pretty purple blue color called Adorned. There are hints of blue and fuchsia shimmers in the polish which give it the nice sparkle in the sunlight.
The quality of the polish is great because each coat applied really nicely on my nails.
Beautiful nail polish, delivered each month to your doorstep.


 I'm happy to be blogging more regularly this week. :) I have discovered so many new and amazing subscription boxes to share here on the blog. I really have lost the urge to go out shopping every since subscription boxes entered my life! I love that reviewing them keeps me busy. If you find any new subscriptions boxes, please let me know! I hope everyone has a great day! I'm going to attempt to make Korean Jjajangmyeon (noodles with black bean sauce) for dinner. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Oooo pretty nail color!! I love how you're discovering all these new subscription boxes.. hehe.. makes it nice to be 'introduced' to them by your reviews!

    Mmmm.. tell me how your Korean noodles came out! I love ordering that sometimes. :)

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sheila! I can't believe how many new subscription boxes are out there! I feel like they have one for everything these days. It's pretty awesomesauce. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!