May 10, 2013

Girl Talk: Bonjour Jolie

 Bonjour Jolie 
Pamper your Period! This Premium Subscription Box is Designed Exclusively for Women to Be Pampered During Their Period! www.bonjourjolie.com
 $16/month plus the cost of shipping and handling
 Bonjour Jolie was founded February 2013 and this is their "Grand Opening Box." :)

  All the goodies were packaged neatly and beautifully inside the box.
 2 Chicks with Chocolate!
 I've definitely been spoiled with all the treats in these monthly subscriptions boxes like Bonjour Jolie!
 Sample packets of lotion, and hair products. I love the variety of tea they included. I drink tea almost everyday and I absolutely LOVE trying new brands of tea.
 Stila Lip Glaze, lipgloss has a way of lifting my mood when I'm feeling blue. I always fix up my hair and makeup when I'm feeling blahh. It really does help to feel extra pretty when you look in the mirror. :)
 The pads and tampons were wrapped in beautiful damask gift wrap with their logo sticker to seal the package.

 A Monthly Box Filled with Hand Selected Items, Tailored to Your Needs and Preferences.
Each Box Contains Feminine Products, Specialty Bath and Body Items, Gifts, Teas, and Artisianal Chocolates.
 Bonjour Jolie give you so many feminine hygiene products! You have enough to last you at least two month.
 I'm most excited to try the love packet. I really enjoy fragrant teas.
 They separate their boxes in different categories. The Gift: Stila Lipglass.
The Edibles: 2 Chicks with Chocolate, Pukka Organic Teas
The Pampering: Indigo Wild Bath Salts, Earth Therapeutic Recover E Cumber Eye Pads, Hempz Age Defying Lotion, Purology Shampoo and Conditioner (*update* this is the best shampoo & conditioner I've ever tried! It smells like mint and I'm sooo in love with it!), Advil, and Lavender Sachet
 Bonjour Jolie delivers a numerous amount of gifts and necessities in their monthly box.
I've reviewed quite a few "period boxes" now and I really like how Bonjour Jolie was packaged and everything they delivered in my box. :)

If you decide to sign up for Bonjour Jolie, enter "DSK Beauty" in the comments when you order and receive a special gift in your box!

I leave you with a little nail update. I felt like being more creative with my nails and I decided to do a little nail art. I'm quite rusty, but it's always good to practice and refresh those skills!
 The pink polish is Essie Cascade Cool which I picked up last Summer. The purple is Bangle Jangle. The glitters are both Essie Luxeffects in Set in Stone, and Stroke of Brilliance.
I went a little overboard with the glitter, but overall I like the different patterns and sparkles. :)
Can you tell that I shaped my nails to be round? It's nice to have a subtle change in my pretty boring daily life. lol

Bf and I saw Iron Man 3 last weekend and this weekend I'm looking forward to watching the Great Gatsby. It was such a memorable book for me. I remember reading it in grade school. I'm sure the movie will not disappoint!

In other news, I pre-ordered my tickets to seee Josh Groban later this fall!
I've been a fan of his since his PBS days. lol I'm really looking forward to seeing his new In the Round tour!

I'll catch up with you all later. :)

Connect with me on Instagram! DSKJewelry


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!