November 27, 2013

All I Want For Christmas is OPI

I don't think red polish gets more perfect than this holiday red called All I Want For Christmas is OPI.
 Christmas isn't complete without some OPI nail polish!! :) 
All I Want For Christmas is OPI is the most classic red creme polish that's not too bright. It's an elegant red perfect for welcoming the holiday season with your loved ones.

 This shade is another gorgeous one from the Mariah Carey 2013 OPI Holiday Collection.
A sophisticated red creme polish that will definitely cheer up your day. :)
Go paint your nails for the holidays with this classic red, Santa approved!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you have such beautiful nail beds? I always look at mine and think "Wtf" lol

    Thank you for referring me to blondielux! i am officially obsessed. My favorite luxury instagrammer has been http://instagram.com/cind88888 ! She deleted her instagram and then started it back up so her posts aren't as extravagant as they used to be because I think she had a lot of haters? People actually thought her pictures were fake because she had THAT many amazing bags lol She pretty much has every Hermes bag in every color of the rainbow, and THEN some. Her oldest videos, you can see a small glimpse of her crazy collection!

    I am already tired of blogging LOL But I won't give up!! Not yet anyways haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW her and Blondie could be sisters! lol Thanks for sharing. :)

    I haven't purchased a new bag in a longgg time. I kept my promise that after I get my Chanel, I wouldn't buy any new bags for a while. :) I'm still obsessed with it! I would love it in another color!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!