March 26, 2014

Product Review: Sabi Tripod store + go travel container

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I signed up for Tomoson to check out what it's all about.  Who doesn't like "freebies." If you're a social media user, you can sign up and see what opportunities are out there for you. In my case, I prefer product reviews because I like trying out new things and I enjoy sharing my latest finds through social media. They have tons and tons of different products and topics available. I qualified to review this Sabi Tripod store + go travel container. It's a roll-up pill organize with three large lidded compartments. 


 When I think pill case, I think bead organizer because they make great storage for beads! :)
 I've never heard of Sabi brand before finding out about them through Tomoson. 
I think they're creative for recreating something ordinary to be more stylish & cool! Not to forget functional. :)
You pull on the tabs to open each compartment of the case, it fits up to 24 pills/vitamins.
The Sabi Tripod case is $14.99
I think the price point is on the high side, but it's no ordinary pill case.
I probably have the coolest looking pill case in my neighborhood. lol
(I'm wearing OPI "Toucan Do It If You Try" on my nails ^_^)
I like their motto, "elevate. everyday." Good words to live by. :)
I like learning about new products and businesses. I really wish I had more time to do explore them. However, I don't think I will be doing another Tomoson product review for a while. I prefer Influenster and their product review boxes, which I've shared before in the past.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!