October 11, 2016

It's Fall, and I'm Alive!

Hello!!

I'm alive!!! Man has so much changed since I last blogged. I own a frozen yogurt, bubble tea shop now!! I can hardly believe it either. I have a dream job. It is so fun to have a self serve frozen yogurt bar with 100 toppings! I have SO much fun picking out and ordering candies and delicious chocolate toppings. We also serve soft serve ice cream, and Dole soft serve. Yes, just like at Disneyland!!

It's too exciting, they even have Dole Orange, Raspberry, Lemon to name some other awesome non-dairy flavors.

I will have to tell you more about the shop later. :)

With the weather transition, I am struggling to fight off my eczema. Fortunately, as I've gotten older I don't get eczema dry gross skin patches on my face anymore, knock on wood. I am now 29 and 6 months and 7 days old. I can't believe 30 is coming!! Ahhhhh.

I am starting to take skincare a lot more serious now. I'm all about lotions, potions, and oils. Whole Foods has been my go to for over priced Rosehip oil. Hahaha, I'm not patient enough to order anything online, unlike my husband who loves to order everything x 2 from Amazon. He's probably their #1 fan, everyday.

The awesome ladies over at Style House PR sent me over a lab sample of a Prescriptive's precious face night cream called Super Line Preventor Overnight Radiance Cream. I am in LOVE with this product. It's not too thick and it makes my skin feel so good at bedtime. I look forward to brushing my teeth and washing my face so I can get put on this face cream. I wish they had given me a full size! I am about finished with my premium sample jar. Did you know Prescriptives.com is where you can get all of your Prescriptive needs? They don't sell them in stores much anymore from what I've noticed. I think Shu Emura did the same thing and went online only in the US. Thank goodness I stocked up on their eyelash curlers. ;)
Some awesome information for you about this night cream that I love:

The Super Line Preventor Overnight Radiance Cream launched last month, September 2016. The price is $65 for 1.7oz/50ml at Prescriptives.com.

The Super Line Overnight Radiance Cream is the latest addition to Prescriptives' beloved Super Line Preventor product family. This age-defying night cream goes to work while you sleep and provides a definitive laundry list of anti-aging benefits. Wake up to skin that looks refresh, radiant, refined and plumped with moisture. Over time, Super Line Preventor Overnight Radiance Cream helps reduce the look of aging - smoothing the look of fine lines and pores, helping even skin tone, plumping skin with moisture and restoring a youthful glow.


Super Line Preventor Over Night Radiance Cream formula features the Triple Glow Technology (wn). This complex of salicylic acid, glucosamine and chestnut extract helps to promote cell turnover, gently exfoliating to reveal smoother, more luminous-looking skin. At the same time, super moisturizers like Hyaluronic Acid and Linoleum Acid help to infuse and plump skin with moisture while Sigesbeckia Orientalis helps to support skin's natural collagen production for smoother looking skin over time. Super Line Preventer Overnight Radiance Cream also contains well known anti-oxidants Vitamin E and Rosemary Extract.

Usage: Apply nightly to face and throat, avoiding eye area.

Clinical Claims: Immediate measurable improvement in moisturization, radiance, pore size. After 4 weeks and 8 weeks, additional measurable improvement in firmness, smoothness, lines and wrinkles, skin tone, age spots, radiance, barrier strength, texture.

-Ophthalmologist Tested - Non-Acnegenic - Oil Free -

I highly recommend this night cream if you're looking for a new night cream!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!